Permission Slip (for any event):  PERMISSION

Medical form   MEDICAL FORMS AB&C       ( ONLY Part C needed for Summer Camp ) 


Cooking Log:   Cooking Log

Duty Roster:   Download KP Roster

Chuck Box inventory listchuck box list 

Scribe Logs scribe log

Pharmacist checklist  :  checklist

Code of Conduct  form : Conduct  Form

PLC meeting PLC sheet

Patrol Leader MANUAL


BSA APPICATION:  Scout Youth & adult Applications     


Merit Badge Counselor Form    FORM    If any adults wish to be a merit badge counselor.  Send it to the Scout Office.

Board of Review form


NO TOUR PERMIT NEEDED if camping inside your council.

 (only needed if traveling 500 miles, climbing/rappelling, or shooting sports)    

        TOUR PERMIT   here    ,    Rules for filling out the tour permit here

Send Tour Permits to


 Download NYLT application packet here


If you do not already have Acrobat reader, you can click the icon below to install it.

Document Reader

Most all of the documents here are in PDF format (Acrobat).  Click the icon to get the latest Acrobat reader.